Monday, June 1, 2009

chicken brine recipes

Chicken wings are some of America's favorite things to eat. The world famous Buffalo wings are available on almost every restaurant menu in the country. I don't mind ordering them from a restaurant, but I do like to make my own sometimes. I don't deep fry my wings, I like use my gas grill. The grill gives them an extra bit of flavor and is just as easy to use as the deep fryer.

Chicken is not only healthy but tasty as well. Most people think that preparing a chicken meal is difficult. Using chicken as a main ingredient in a dish is not complicated.

I will give here some tips that would be helpful when you will be cooking and BBQ'ing chicken.

* If you are still cooking with charcoals make sure you should light the coals at least half and hour before so that they have time to get hot enough.

* If the heat is too intense, move food from hot spots, which are usually found in the center of the grill, to the cooler areas around the edge.

* Wait until the chicken is tender and moist before adding any sauces.

* Marinate the chicken for an hour or up to a day, refrigerated.

* If you're having more than a few guests, ask each one to bring a dish.

* Start with chicken that has been trimmed of excess fat and remember to baste carefully so oil won't drip onto the coals and cause flare ups.

No comments: